i have seen hell
Handmade Apron Giveaway
I’m giving away two of Charlavail’s handmade aprons! There were only 25 of each color made and tis the season for giving, I grabbed a couple of extras to share with others.
Here be the rules, arrrrrrrgghh
- Reblog this post ONCE to enter for a chance to win an apron - multiple reblogs will not increase your chances of winning (and will annoy your followers, so be kind!) Likes do not count for a chance to win, you MUST reblog this post to be entered.
- You MUST tag your reblog with #rufflesmeohmy.
- The contest is open from 12/11/13 to 12/13/13 closing at midnight on the 13th (CST).
- Contest is open worldwide.
- Winners will be chosen at random via random.org and will be contacted via tumblr ask (so please have your asks open!)
- No giveaway blogs will be considered in this contest, all entries will be vetted before the winner is finalized.
- The winners must provide shipping information so that I can have your apron shipped to you directly from Charlavail.
BE KIND, REWIND, AND GOOD LUCK!
Scar tryna get that manager position
reblogging for that last picture because i couldn’t’ stop laughing
Just because of the last picture.That was literally the reason you were supposed to reblog it. Because of that last picture. That was thewhole reason for this post.
I buy all your favorite foods so I will be ready when you come home
because once I did this and you said “This is how I know you love
I go on long walks alone and think about a poem my friend wrote
that goes ”This is how you die by distance.”
I hum the sound of the dial tone under my breath.
I stare at my hands and wonder at their uses. I consider pawning
my thighs. I consider auctioning off my hip bones. I put my breasts in
a box on the top shelf of the closet. I do not need them now.
I think of all the things I have to tell you when I will see you.
I just found out pumpkins are technically fruits
Cary Grant’s first job was in a traveling circus
Most mammals are born able to walk and learn to run within minutes, so we are not crazy for moving so fast.
This morning I wrote your name in the steam on my mirror, even though I knew it would fade within minutes
In my best notebook I wrote “I miss you” ten thousand times.
I wrote “I think I am missing one of my ribs”
I wrote “I envy the way leaves know exactly when to fall from the branches and when to come back in the spring”
I wrote “Everyone else isn’t you. It turns out that’s a huge problem for me.”
"let it go – the
smashed word broken
open vow or
the oath cracked length
wise – let it go it
was sworn to
let them go – the
truthful liars and
the false fair friends
and the boths and
neithers – you must let them go they
let all go – the
big small middling
tall bigger really
the biggest and all
things – let all go
so comes love”
OH MY GOD IT ACTUALLY PREPARED ITSELF AND TRIED AND EVERYTHING OH MY GODS.
Get your own Apparating Library card and do fun things like entering a contest to win Harry Potter books signed by JK Rowling by donating here.
Original gifs from x.